Epstein on Intellectual Property
Author: Michael A. Epstein
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (Aspen)
Edition: Fifth Edition
Last Update: 2012 Supplement
Description: Packed with insightful analysis, expert guidance, and clear, practical examples, this key resource provide up-to-date, integrated coverage of the law of trade secrets, copyright, trademarks and patents, ideas, and noncompetition agreements.
Epstein on Intellectual Property, Fifth Edition covers the latest legal developments in such hot areas as biotechnology, intellectual property, due diligence, software protection, copyright infringement, ownership of employee inventions, and more.
You will consult this reference for expert answers to questions such as how to:
• Prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of your company's trade secrets
• Determine what types of materials and information are covered by the copyright laws
• Apply for and enforce patents
• Reduce the risk of claims under the "law of ideas"
• Make effective use of noncompetition agreements
• Deal with the unique problems of biotechnology
(Description taken from publisher’s website)